Minted is a design marketplace, sourcing creative content from independent artists around the globe and selling the best designs to the world in the form of art, home decor, and stationery. Founded in 2007 by Mariam Naficy on the principles of transparency and putting design first, we are early pioneers of crowdsourcing having launched our first design challenge in April 2008 and have held monthly art and design challenges ever since. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to learn more. Our corporate headquarters is located near the waterfront in downtown San Francisco, with additional offices in Oakland and Kansas City and we're backed by Benchmark Capital, IDG Ventures SF, Menlo Ventures, Primera (angel investors include Marissa Mayer of Yahoo and Jeremy Stoppelman of Yelp). We're a team of smart, ambitious, creative, and passionate people who come from all walks of life. Might you be one of us?
The Social Media Coordinator, Minted Weddings is a proactive, highly organized individual with experience in and a passion for digital marketing and social media. The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for content planning, calendaring, monitoring, and analyzing Minted Wedding’s Social Media (IG + Pinterest) efforts in order to increase brand awareness, and ultimately drive traffic and new customer acquisition. The goal of this position is to expand our social following by attracting new followers, building relationships with current customers, and helping create content for our followers that can be translated into increased site visits and engagements.
This individual will sit on the social media team and will work closely with the display, email, creative studio and customer service teams. The Social Media Coordinator, Minted Weddings reports to the Senior Social Media Strategist.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the Minted Weddings social media calendar. Assist with writing copy, uploading, reviewing content, and ensuring final approvals are in place before posting
- Manage social media posting + boosting
- Focus on organizing current content and building out a comprehensive Weddings Pinterest strategy as it relates to SEO and searchability
- Measure the success of social media campaigns on a weekly basis and report findings to Senior Social Media Strategist and broader organization
- Assist Senior Strategist with managing creative briefs, processes, and timelines for social-first campaigns
- Facilitate and respond to online conversations with customers and respond to inquiries; working closely with Customer Service team when needed
- Use social media marketing tools such as Sprinklr, Dash Hudson and calendaring tool, Opal
- Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies and discover current trends
- Assist with influencer marketing related initiatives, including but not limited to gifting, product pulls, and re-posting
- A lover of data and storytelling. You get excited to jump into a data sheet and pull out learnings for future testing
- A proactive problem-solver and communicator. You take initiative and share your plans and learnings
- Highly organized. You are extremely efficient and attentive to detail
- Passionate about digital marketing and social media. You are obsessed with these platforms and understand the levers to make them impactful
- 2+ years experience in paid social media at an agency or fashion/retail brand, preferred but not required
- In-depth knowledge of Pinterest + Instagram
- Superior knowledge in the use of hashtags, sharing, tagging and monitoring popular platforms
- SEO understanding
- Good understanding of social media KPIs and ability to digest data into actionable strategies
- Excellent multitasking & organizational skills. Thrives at problem solving and process development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills