The ideal candidate is a motivated marketing campaign professional who thrives in the exciting world high-tech marketing. This individual needs to thrive at creating, executing and measuring marketing campaign efforts, and partnering with sales to help build pipeline and win more deals.
Candidates with software marketing and/or MarTech experience a plus, and a team-first attitude are strongly desired.
- Coordinate the launch of digital marketing programs and time-based campaigns to prospects and existing customers to drive more qualified leads and build the pipeline.
- Execute email-based programs that produce increased engagement rates that are consistently above industry standards and drive customer satisfaction.
- Continuously monitor and seek opportunities to improve digital marketing and campaign effectiveness using existing marketing tools.
- Work with the content teams to ensure content is optimely distributed and targeted to new and existing prospective buyers with an eye on expanding market reach.
- Build and manage key landing pages, offers and messaging to help support pipeline and campaign objectives while using Act-On’s software.
- Build and provide weekly reports on active campaigns and digital marketing efforts, in partnership with the broader demand generation team.
- Develop a deep understanding of the marketing automation space and Act-On, leading to content contributions that fit into the Act-On narrative.
- Work directly with sales teams to ensure they are educated about active campaigns and understand how to respond the best way to drive up conversion rates.
- Establish and track budget expenses across various marketing programs to ensure we are on-budget.
- Compile and report results of digital marketing efforts using various systems - such as Salesforce.com and Google Analytics - and proactively build dashboards for better team visibility and make recommendations for improvements based on analysis.
- 2+ years of software marketing experience.
- Highly motivated energetic self starter, passionate about martech who thrives in a rapidly changing environment.
- Proven experience contributing to digital marketing and campaign efforts.
- Strong ability to understand marketing metrics and how to take this data to drive more effectiveness.
- Able to analyze and evaluate business issues; and document business and go-to-market plans.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with others within the marketing team as well as cross-functionally.