The ideal candidate is an experienced Product Marketing professional who thrives in the exciting, high pressure world of building and driving go-to-market strategies, launching new products and use cases, and helping companies scale exponentially with strong operational discipline. This individual needs to think like a business owner, analyze market and competitive trends and work as a partner with Sales and Product to win and grow new customers and build market mindshare.
Candidates with global enterprise software marketing and/or MarTech experience and a team-first attitude are strongly desired.
- Champion core product positioning, develop new sales strategies and tactics, validate market messaging, and evangelize product offerings both internally and externally
- Develop and drive go-to-market strategies, product launches and pricing for new products, working cross-functionally to reach your goals
- Inspire and educate our sales team so that they are informed and armed how to deeply connect to buyer’s needs and beat the competition. You will highlight Act-On’s value through your creation of tools and collateral, competitive analysis, and regular enablement efforts
- Be known as a person who is one of the best at presenting Act-On’s story, demoing the product, and most knowledgeable of the martech and marketing automation space
- Collaborate across the company but also within marketing - customer marketing for a variety of events, demand gen for helping ideate on campaigns and speaking, and the content and digital teams in creating top notch assets
- Perform market research, synthesize industry information to definable and addressable market problems, and analyze competitive offerings as elements of your documented market requirements that will feed into the product strategy
- 3+ years of software product marketing experience
- Highly motivated energetic self starter, passionate about martech who thrives in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong communication, storytelling, presentation and leadership skills
- Strong ability to use metrics to scope, target and measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Able to analyze and evaluate business issues; and document business and go-to-market plans
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience leading cross functional teams and interacting with technical, non-technical, professional, and executive levels