The Senior Marketing Strategist will be responsible for managing a portfolio of customers who have purchased Professional Services strategic consulting solutions. They will provide digital marketing best practices guidance and develop marketing campaigns to optimize program response and conversion rates. This position will work closely with the sales team to ensure prospective customers understand the value of the Act-On platform. They will work closely with internal cross-functional teams to improve Act-On’s overall Go-to-Market Strategy approach.
Required Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct audits of clients’ existing digital marketing efforts and develop optimization strategies.
- Translate clients’ B2B and B2C marketing goals and objectives into actionable and measurable marketing programs including email, online media, website strategy, SEO, social, and other digital components.
- Convert sales leads by defining, building, and maintaining automated lead qualification and lead nurture campaigns.
- Evaluate campaign performance and conduct analysis to make recommendations that will increase client conversion and ROI.
- Plan, create, and monitor digital campaigns in Act-On’s marketing automation platform.
- Partner with digital designers to plan and design program and channel-specific creative content.
- Stay current and maintain a high level of expertise in digital technologies and marketing trends.
- Develop written documentation such as proposals, presentations, and client case studies.
- Work closely with internal departments such as customer success and sales to scope prospective and existing customer opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships with customers to protect ongoing revenue stream and identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of experience developing and presenting digital strategies and tactics within a marketing or agency environment.
- A demonstrated passion for email, search, social, and mobile solutions, as well as knowledge of how to leverage each to achieve marketing goals.
- Knowledge of demand generation best practices, including lead qualification, lead nurturing, and lead scoring.
- Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce, SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics, and NetSuite.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, and social media monitoring platforms.
- Ability to use analytical approaches to solve digital and interactive marketing problems.
- Strong knowledge of Act-On features and capabilities.
- Experience with marketing automation, lead gen, and demand gen marketing tactics.
- Superior client service and demonstrated ability to grow internal and external client relationships.
- BA in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Results-oriented; able to accomplish project and team goals.
- Ability to work effectively with others to provide seamless client service.
- Excellent writing, listening, and client-facing communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under minimal direction, self-sufficient, and personally motivated to deliver excellent service.
- MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience.