Do you have exceptional selling and relationship building skills? Are you looking to be a part of a ground-breaking company that saves patient’s lives? Do you have relationships with Podiatrists, Internal Med, Dialysis Centers, OBGYN’s, Nursing Homes, &/or Wound Care Centers? If so…we want to talk to you!
Responsible for increasing procedure count and revenue in the outpatient centers through referrals from podiatrists, internal medicine, dialysis centers nursing homes, wound care centers, OBGYN’s, and other specialties. Business development responsibilities include marketing, building trusted relationships, educating, and promoting AEAAP services by gaining acceptance and referrals to our center.
- Provide sales excellence and professional representation by developing trusted relationships with referring physicians to gain procedure referrals to our center.
- Acts as physician liaison with new and existing referring physicians to provide continued communication regarding our services.
- Represents organization at tradeshows, associations, and regional meetings.
- Manages territory to stay within the marketing budget, achieve goals, and reaching quotas.
- Identifies key co-marketing partnerships and develops organizational relationships.
- Conducts presentations, in-services, and community events to promote our services.
- Participates in training, management field rides, coaching, and development.
- Develops territory plan to meet and exceed goals and quotas.
- Consistently updates CRM on a daily basis regarding sales activities, targets, opportunities, and new accounts.
- Collaborates and professionally maintains relationships with all key internal departments including physicians, sales, operations, HR, billing, clinical team, and leadership.
- Understands market competition and selling strategies to differentiate and gain business.
- Knowledge of professional sales strategies such as Challenger & Integrity selling is a plus.
- Passion for success and exceptional work ethic is a MUST.
- Unsurpassed dedication and commitment to saving limbs and lives is a MUST.
Physician Demand and working conditions:
- 90% travel within territory. Minimal overnights (annual tradeshows/meetings on occasion).
- Occasional national travel to tradeshows, meetings, etc.
- Possible travel to assist co-workers in other territories.
- Physical demands in line with the essential duties of the position.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior health care sales experience preferred.