Do you have exceptional phone selling and relationship building skills? Do you have skilled at converting sales over the phone? Are you looking to be a part of a ground-breaking company that saves patient’s lives? If so…we want to talk to you!
The role of the Inside Sales & Marketing Representative is to act as a warm lead generator for AE’s field sales team, handle all incoming patient inquiries and convert to consultations, and provide support to the sales & marketing team. This role is multi-faceted and contributes greatly to the success of the sales and marketing division. Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, the ISMR will contribute to helping the outpatient centers reach their volumes by converting leads into consultations or scheduling meetings for our field sales team.
- Cold Call physicians from physician listings to initiate interest in meeting with a rep and secure meeting date/time.
- Collaborate with the field sales team to understand their availability and schedule meetings accordingly.
- Answer all incoming calls from advertisements and convert patient inquiries to scheduled consultations.
- Consistently updates CRM & EMR on a daily basis.
- Order all marketing collateral for field sales teams.
- Assist with advertisement development.
- Assist with securing media placement.
- Collaborates and professionally maintains relationships with all key internal departments including physicians, sales, operations, HR, billing, clinical team, and leadership.
- Knowledge of professional sales strategies a plus.
- Passion for success and exceptional work ethic is a MUST.
- Unsurpassed dedication and commitment to saving limbs and lives is a MUST.
Physician Demand and working conditions:
- Physical demands in line with the essential duties of the position.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Graphic design, marketing, &/or advertising experience a plus but not required.