CognitiveScale is an augmented intelligence pioneer that pairs humans and machines to bring practical, scalable, trusted AI solutions to life.
CognitiveScale’s award-winning and proven Cortex software and expert teams empower financial services, digital commerce, and healthcare organizations to radically simplify the development, deployment, and management of their AI systems. Whether they are personalizing investor, customer, patient, or member experiences, or optimizing the processes it takes to serve them, our clients are creating a better future for all.
This is a remote sales role that will require travel. In addition to a very competitive compensation plan, you’ll also have access to our best in class training program which will ramp up your AI/ML knowledge and aid you in becoming a trusted advisor to our clients.
What You’ll Do
- As a CognitiveScale Account Executive, you will be responsible for bringing our AI/ML software as a service into a territory, calling on the largest companies in the U.S. to help transform their business.
- This is truly a hunter role, so most of your time will be spent prospecting for new clients, with a focus on the Fortune 2000 Healthcare, Financial Services, and Digital Commerce verticals.
- You’ll need to be able to plan, develop and execute sales strategies successfully for your region
- Manage the sales engagement from initial contact through agreement, signature, renewal, and transition to the implementation team
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and the impact this technology can make
- 5+ years of experience selling large, complex enterprise-grade software solutions to Fortune 2000 companies
- Proven history of self-sourcing and closing new logo business
- Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding quota over consecutive quarters
- We have a preference for anyone who has sold AI/ML solutions, big data analytics, or Enterprise SaaS solutions in the past
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on the investment value statement
- Existing networks within healthcare, financial services, digital commerce, retail, media, and entertainment would also be a plus
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully: