What we all do:
- Manage, develop and promote Cynet product & services within the Territory.
- Building pipeline within his territory.
- Submitting weekly forecasts to his manager.
- Updating Salesforce.com with all the opportunities in the territory.
- Evaluate the needs of existing and potential clients and transform them into sale opportunities.
- Prepare, present, and negotiate financial and technical proposals both to existing and potential clients.
- Handle after sales customer support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate and Allocates resources – human, financial, technical, etc. – to complete his task and achieve his goals.
- Develop the Chanel Relationship and recruit Channel Partners in his territory .
- Responsible in front of Cynet Management for the total profitability of the company activity in his territory.
- Represents the local company and its values in its relationships with major customers, suppliers, and professional bodies.
Who we are
Cynet 360 is the world’s first autonomous breach protection platform that consolidates and automates Monitoring & Control, Attack Prevention & Detection and Response Orchestration across the entire environment.
Cynet 360 pioneers the use of Cynet Sensor FusionTM to continuously analyze all activity signals from the protected environment: user activity, process
behavior and network traffic to provide threat protection of unmatched accuracy coupled by automated remediation workflows for all core attack vectors.
Cynet 360 eliminates the need of complex multi-product security stacks, making robust breach protection within reach for any organization,
regardless of its size and security skills.
- Experience in selling technology to corporate customers within his territory- 5 years minimum
- Experience in selling Cyber Security Solutions- - MUST
- Experience working in a Start-Up/early stage environment.
- Experience working with Channel Partners/VARS within his territory.
- Entrepreneurial/Self Starter personality.
- Ability to travel within his territory 40%-50% of the time.
- Ability to work in a team environment to leverage resources effectively and efficiently.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Rome or Milan
- Fluent English .