Cynet hiring for its Boston office, a Senior Manager of Product Marketing, experienced with endpoint security products.
We are looking for a Product Marketing expert with solid technical background and writing experience and deep knowledge of the endpoint security market.
What will you do :
- Become company’s main person to understand the market, customer needs and trends, through meeting prospects, customers, partners and industry leaders
- Develop, implement and optimize comprehensive content marketing strategy and deliverables that create inbound demand
- Become the focal point for all sales team to get collateral requests and prioritize them
- Appear in whiteboard education and training videos
- Submit speaking sessions and speak at professional sessions on trade shows, conferences and CISO forums
- Craft world-class collateral including solution briefs, brochures, whitepapers, case studies, and website content
- Create video tutorials of the product
- Initiate webinars and lead webinars as the main speaker
- Manage all analyst relations, including briefing analysts on an ongoing basis
- Manage all competitive intelligence: Get access to competitors’ products, write battle cards, etc.
Who we are
Cynet was founded by an elite group of seasoned security entrepreneurs, researchers and SOC practitioners to build a single, autonomous platform centralizing all aspects of breach protection.
Cynet 360 is the world’s first autonomous breach protection platform that consolidates and automates Monitoring & Control, Attack Prevention & Detection and Response Orchestration across the entire environment.
Cynet 360 pioneers the use of Cynet Sensor FusionTM to continuously analyze all activity signals from the protected environment: user activity, process behavior and network traffic to provide threat protection of unmatched accuracy coupled by automated remediation workflows for all core attack vectors.
Cynet 360 eliminates the need of complex multi-product security stacks, making robust breach protection within reach for any organization, regardless of its size and security skills.
- Solid Professional with proven experience in product marketing (including writing content of any kind, speaking at events, managing analyst relations, competitive intelligence, speaking at events, etc.), with specific industry experience in endpoint security.
- Ability to translate complex concepts and technologies into business-oriented value propositions.
- Exceptional communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Passion for writing, and a natural skill to translate text into visuals, working with designers (diagrams, infographics, etc.)
- A self-motivated organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results; an individual who takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work