Gateway Learning Group is a leader in providing behavior therapy for children with autism. Every day, Gateway advances lives through compassionate, evidence-based treatment. Since being founded in 2005, Gateway has expanded from its San Francisco base to serve families across California. Come join the Gateway team and become part of a growing organization with a dynamic culture and a passion for making a difference.
We are currently seeking fun-loving, creative, self-motivated team members to serve families living in and around San Francisco. In order to promote your success as a Registered Behavior Technician at Gateway, you will work under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), and will be paired with a dedicated mentor from day one. With that support as your foundation, you will be prepared to work with children of all ages within their home, school and community settings.
Part-time (afternoon) positions available!
- Provide 1:1 play-based instruction to clients using techniques from the field of ABA.
- Travel to client's location to provide services.
- Collect onsite data (company iPad provided).
- Attend trainings and meetings as requested.
- A high-level of energy and a passion for working with a diverse population of children.
- Minimum availability of 3 weekdays within the 3-7 pm time frame.
- Reliable transportation with proof of valid CA driver’s license and insurance.
- Willingness to drive an average of 45 minutes to and from client locations.
- RBT certification must be completed, and you must maintain RBT certification and registration through the BACB.
- High School diploma required; AA (or equivalent units) preferred.
- Must pass DOJ & FBI background check and TB test.
- Comprehensive training including in-field observations, coaching, and ongoing monthly trainings.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and competitive pay.
- Mileage reimbursement and paid drive time.
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401k benefits.
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance benefits for full-time staff.
- Regular social events, sporting events and company-sponsored volunteer activities.
- A responsive mentor for every employee.
- BCBA supervision and reimbursement for those pursuing BCBA graduate coursework.
At Gateway, we believe that living a healthy, balanced life is essential to teaching positive behavior in others.
To learn more about the impact that you can have on children's lives, please visit our website: www.gatewaylg.com