Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is transforming the email security landscape with the next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, Agari has a suite of products that detect, defend, and deter costly advanced email attacks.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
As Agari’s AR/AP Specialist, you will report to the Accounting Manager.
Your responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly close - journal entires, balance sheet account reconciliations, monitoring the close calendar ensuring all systems and activities are closed according to deadlines
- Enter vendor and respond to payment inquiries
- Create customer invoices and ensure timely collections/deposits
- Assist with preparation of year-end audit
- Develop and document processes and procedures
- Assist with implementation of software changes
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Your Keys to Success
To thrive in this position, the candidate should be a self-starter who enjoys working in challenging and fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 years of professional accounting experience (preferably in SaaS company)
- Familiarity with GAAP
- Experience with NetSuite and Quickbooks a plus
- Ability to prioritize workload with minimal supervision
- Self-driven motivator with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and receptive to constructive criticism
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Detail oriented, organized in work and ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing quality of work
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)