The Opendoor Direct Access (ODA) team is our interface with institutional real estate buyers (REITs, private equity real estate funds, family offices, etc.). As a business operations associate with the ODA team, you will work with a small but highly experienced team, focused on continually improving and scaling the ODA platforms technology and processes to accommodate the rapid growth that we are experiencing. You’ll have the opportunity to play a material role in the development of the team as we scale, and you’ll get first hand exposure to top-tier institutional real estate buyers. In turn -- we’re looking for dynamic team players who can wear multiple hats, and aren’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves to help us quickly scale.
- Work closely with our head of ODA operations and ops team lead to strategically assess our current operational processes and continually identify opportunities for how we can improve as we rapidly scale
- Develop a deep competency in the transactional operations of our business. Primarily to understand the processes in order to improve them; secondarily as an execution team member (all team members participate in transaction operations)
- Write/conduct analyses in Excel and SQL; team dashboards, financial analyses/models, toolsets, etc. Salesforce.com experience a strong plus
- Be a key team member in our operational scaling projects; meaningfully contribute to large projects, and potentially run smaller-scale projects -- especially once the candidate proves themselves
- Pitch in however you can when needed. We’re a lean team and there will be “all hands on deck” moments.
We're excited about you because:
- You have 2-4 years professional experience in Investment Banking, Business Operations, Business Consulting, or similar
- You have strong technical skills; Excel and SQL required; Programming skills (Python) a definite plus
- You have an interest in real estate
- You're very process-driven with extremely high attention to detail
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic, and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth
- You're OK with occasional weekend work
- Above all else you are bright, kind and goal-oriented
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational budget to invest in your career development and growth
- Fitness/Commuter Benefit stipend
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.