We’re looking for a Product Manager who’s excited to take on complex problems and create elegant product solutions for our customers, both internal and external. The Product team in San Francisco focuses on extending our core platform and operations to drive new business lines. This role is focused on internal tooling for our Agent Experience Partners and Brokerage team, working cross-functionally with other product teams, legal, compliance, L&D, accounting etc… You will be responsible for the outcomes of the team and managing the day to day work of what we build.
- Establish shared vision for your product across the company and building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Collaboratively lead a team of engineers, designers, product marketers, and business stakeholders to solve complex real-world challenges with simple, usable products
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products, develop insights, and implement improvements
- Drive first-person workflow & usability studies, field research, and market analysis into product requirements to build best-in-class tools and infrastructure
- Build world-class tooling for our CX teams to effectively and efficiently deliver outstanding outcomes for our customers
- Build scalable platforms for transaction management to handle the needs of our business today and the predicted needs of the future
- Experience in creating useful, intuitive, and elegant products for internal or external customers
- Experience working highly cross-functionally, managing stakeholders, and executing large projects
- Experience in working on complex products and across different internal teams
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and scalable applications
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational budget to invest in your career development and growth
- Fitness/Commuter Benefit stipend
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.