As a partnership experience advocate with the platform team, you will work with a small but highly experienced team with a primary mandate of making sure our daily operations run smoothly. You’ll get first hand exposure to top-tier institutional real estate buyers. In turn -- we’re looking for dynamic team players who can wear multiple hats, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, and aren’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves to help us quickly scale.
In this role, you will:
- [85%] Be the primary/secondary point person responsible for ensuring each transaction processed through the ODA platform is successfully completed. This includes:
- Analyzing and evaluating bids received from institutions
- Checking and validating data
- Communicating with internal teams and external partners
- Facilitating the creation and execution of purchase contracts
- [10%] Work directly with other Opendoor teams (acquisitions, closing, pricing, renovations, technology), and institutional buyer clients to troubleshoot any issues and rapidly get transaction back on track
- [5%] Pitch in however you can when needed. We’re a lean team and there will be “all hands on deck” moments. These will provide significant growth opportunities
We’re looking for an individual who has:
- 0.5 to 2 years professional experience; Internships or professional experience in Operations, Real Estate, Finance, or Legal/Paralegal experience a plus
- Very process-driven with extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You’re comfortable working weekends
- You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic, and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth
- You’re open to non-conventional hours (our partners work with us morning, nights, and over the weekend)
- Above all else you are bright, kind and goal-oriented
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational budget to invest in your career development and growth
- Fitness/Commuter Benefit stipend
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.