Working alongside the head of growth, the growth manager will execute high-yield user acquisition campaigns in pursuit of filling Sensay's top of the funnel.
You'll be at the center of growth research and development aiming to identify and leverage the most efficient distribution channels available for Sensay to take advantage of, and you'll execute awareness, acquisition and activation campaigns.
This position is 75% execution and 25% experimentation.
- execute lead generation campaigns
- execute user acquisition campaigns
- execute paid media experiments
That's going to be your job for the next few months in support of Sensay's pursuit to find the tightest possible market/fit. After that, you'll switch over to scaling, automating and growing activities to hit your quarterly objectives and key results.
The successful candidate will have be a consumer tech digital marketing specialist with a focus on organic traffic growth, guerilla marketing and growth hacking.
Culturally, the right personality we're looking for embodies:
- be self-directing to only accomplish goals that move the needle
- be self-motivating once you've been provided an area of focus
- have a get-it-shipped attitude in the face of blockers and adversity
- goal-oriented with ultra-laser focus on hitting our weekly numbers
- a passion for growth and user acquisition
- a thirst for knowledge and a hunger for challenge
Apart for raw user acquisition, you'll work with the head of growth to identify new user acquisition channels, participate in defining tests for validating the efficiency of those channels, and execute the near entirety of the test, from implementation to reporting.
If you're a growth-focused generalist, send us a message with your top 3 accomplishments in the last 18 months and how you would go about acquiring 100,000 users without any marketing budget.
Product Marketing, Lead Generation, Hustler, User Acquisition, Growth Strategy and Execution, Growth Hacking