Title: Inside Sales Associate
Location: Based in Northern California (accessible to work from office in Los Altos, CA)
Reporting to: Associate Director, Inside Sales
analyticsMD is a health IT company based in Silicon Valley, California, transforming care delivery and performance improvement initiatives for leading hospitals and healthcare providers. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning, analyticsMD’s platform predicts upcoming bottlenecks, then prescriptively assists staff in real time to advance efficiency. Focus areas for our customers include ER and OR operations, as well as patient safety and patient experience. Founded by entrepreneurs with deep expertise in hospital operations, this fast-growing company’s mission is to help providers thrive under the growing demands of our healthcare system to deliver superior outcomes and experience with current cost pressures.
We are a passionate team fueled by the goal of transforming global healthcare delivery. We’re looking for a group of high performing inside sales people to help us create business opportunities and grow with the company and its upcoming opportunities.
analyticsMD is looking for inside sales associates to build market excitement, engage prospective customers, and contribute to our mission while growing our business. Partnering with field sales executives, the inside sales team member will identify market opportunities and contact hospital leaders from the initial connection point with a prospect through scheduling closing steps. The right candidate has a track record of not only planning but executing, with a history of high sales performance and passion for making our healthcare system more efficient.
Core Job Requirements:
● Schedule meetings and interactions with prospective customers to accomplish weekly/monthly pacing goals, both in quantity and quality
● Communicate with healthcare leaders via phone and email to share analyticsMD solution and create a business opportunity
● Manage calendar details and logistics for prospect interactions for all steps of the sales process
● Assist with internal meetings that will enhance the success of those interactions
● Identify prospect opportunities through strategic territory management and execution in lockstep with Sales Executives
● Develop outreach messaging for analyticsMD solution aligned with hospital’s operational priorities
● Generate campaigns for targeted meeting acquisition and recruitment to prospect events
● Develop an understanding of healthcare and executive priorities, along with content regarding hospital operations
● Research and prepare market information/background for initial interactions to meeting acquisition (closing activities in partnership with SE?)
● Work with marketing and sales team members to inform the outreach process and maximize our introduction of analyticsMD into the market
Core attributes desired:
● Hold a Bachelor’s degree with high academic performance
● 1-2 years of inside sales or fundraising experience, preferably with health systems and hospitals
● Proven ability to meet and exceed goals while managing multiple priorities
● Ability to effectively communicate with and persuade an executive audience via email and phone
● Proactive problem solving
● Attention to detail
Core attributes preferred:
● Understanding of Salesforce to track sales activities
● Basic understanding of healthcare trends and hospital operations
The role is a full-time position and will be based out of Los Altos, CA.