At Bitglass, our mission is to provide Total Data Protection for cloud and mobile, the two areas disrupting enterprise IT at its foundation. To accomplish that mission, we need smart people that want to collaborate and innovate to write the next chapter in enterprise IT. While we work hard, we also have a fun, open, and team-oriented culture. Join Bitglass, where the technology is deep, and the customers are eager. We are a startup, building and delivering innovative technologies that transcend the network perimeter to deliver total data security for the enterprise - in the cloud, on mobile devices and anywhere on the Internet. *Bitglass *enables enterprises to securely adopt SaaS apps and BYOD. In this role you will be responsible for introducing Bitglass to mid to large enterprise organizations to identify/develop new business opportunities for the company. Your role is highly visible and you will be recognized and rewarded for your success. Bitglass offers an energetic, fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership necessary for success.
- Use email, phone, chat and other tools to connect with key executives in mid-large enterprise organizations as well as utilizing Internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline
- Penetrate, profile, qualify and schedule well qualified appointments with key decision makers in the Global 2000 or “targeted” companies
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly email/call goals as well as deliver a high quantity of well qualified sales opportunities each month/quarter
- Articulate Bitglass’s value proposition to key decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the Bitglass technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Research customers, identify decision makers, educate prospects and qualify buying interest and sense of urgency
- Leverage extensive resources and methodology to research and build "cold accounts" (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, cold calling, chat)
- Experience in sales, business development, marketing and other customer facing roles preferred but not required
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Experience using CRM Apps (SFDC) as well as Gmail Apps/Microsoft Office applications a plus
- Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for technology
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Bachelors degree