Want to use your engineering chops to help others?
Join our engineering team and touch over a million patient lives a year!
Qventus is a real-time decision making platform for hospital operations.
Our mission is to simplify how healthcare operates, so that hospitals and caregivers can focus on delivering the best possible care to patients.
We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to create solutions that help healthcare organizations and their people adapt in the moment and make the right decisions from the most complex data.
Qventus works with leading public, academic and community hospitals across the United States. The company was recognized by the 2016 Fierce Innovations Awards in Healthcare and by Healthcare Informatics as a 2017 Innovator Award winner.
We're seeking mobile engineers with 5+ years of production experience with iOS and/or Android and be part of growing Mobile App team that aims to redefine the personal user experience and real-time engagement across broad set of hospital users.
● Own and maintain large areas of the mobile app development
● Collaborate with other product teams to support new products/features within the app
● Transform product wireframes into responsive, mobile user interface components and modules using React Native
● Exercise sound judgement when architecting front and back end structures
● Create well documented pull requests and contribute to our internal engineering knowledge base
● At least 5 years of professional software development experience building production grade iOS / Android applications.
● Deep knowledge of React Native, Objective-C / Swift and Android.
● Experience working with large code bases, including software design techniques to help keep them maintainable and clean
● Deep domain knowledge and experience with relevant mobile tools, languages and frameworks
● Fluent writing unit/functional tests, familiar with automation frameworks (e.g Kiwi, Calabash, Frank, Appium).
● Deep familiarity with debugging, performance measurement, and test-driven development.
● Apps you've shipped on the store that you’re proud to share
● In-depth knowledge of iOS and/or Android SDKs.
● Backend engineering experience (Python, Java, C/C++, MySQL, Redis, Kafka).
● Real-time systems
Will Pay for Relocation