Exabeam is looking for a Technical Account manager
to be responsible for building and maintaining post sales relationships with Exabeam's largest
and most valuable customers.
You will serve as a trusted advisor, ensuring successful adoption, usage, and growth.
Exabeam is a well-funded, early stage, and high-growth security company with a growing list of
Technical Account Management Responsibilities
* Manage a portfolio of clients
* Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels
* Log any bugs or feature requests in the bug and feature handling system
* Ensure client’s support tickets are resolved in a fast and professional manner
and comply with agreed Service Level Agreements
* Feed back any important client information to Client Services Team
* Identify any training/knowledge needs for clients and colleagues
* Prepare and perform training of clients and colleagues
* Assist as necessary with pre-sales support activity
* Solid client facing personality
* Linux Command Line proficiency
* Programming languages and scripting skills are an advantage
* Excellent problem solving skills and analytical mind set
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills
* University degree or equivalent experience
Exabeam is built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic. We are headquartered in San Mateo, California and is funded by Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.