SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA
We are looking for a recent graduate (B.A. or B.S.) to join our growing team!
As the Sourcing Associate, you are the closest link to the researchers and scientists using our platform. You will be the primary liaison and advocate for our customers, and help them find the best service provider for their projects to move their research forward.
Your energy and passion for the Science Exchange mission will play a crucial role in fostering understanding and generating excitement in the research community worldwide.
- Drive the growth of our Open Marketplace by helping researchers identify and assess CROs and academic research core facilities that best meet their project requirements
- Manage a large volume of customer projects, including facilitating communication, outreach, and project follow-ups
- Respond and resolve customer phone and email inquiries promptly
- Create great impressions on our customers with your excellent customer service skills
- Be a Science Exchange product and marketplace expert to help current and potential customers advance their research objectives
- Represent and champion Science Exchange’s mission and value propositions to both researchers and service providers
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams at Science Exchange to execute on impactful team initiatives
- Undergraduate degree (B.A. or B.S.) in the physical or life sciences, with a strong research/ laboratory experience
- Outstanding organization, planning, critical thinking and problem-solving skills; you should be detail-oriented and able to organize your own workflow with direction from your manager
- Must be comfortable discussing and presenting scientific topics and demonstrate a high-level understanding of scientific concepts, with ability to research areas which may not be your expertise
- Passion for people: Love working with, talking to, and interacting with people through all means of communication
- Excellent listening skills, understand and execute on directives/ projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to respond rapidly to customer inquiries, concise and informative
- Tenacity, patience, and a willingness to learn/can-do/will-do attitude; able to execute in a high-pressure, fast-moving work environment.
Please include a cover letter that outlines how you will make an impact as a member of the Concierge Team and contribute to Science Exchange’s success. Please also attach your resume/ CV.
Senior Sourcing Operations Manager
About Science Exchange:
We are a fast-growing company on a mission to enable breakthrough scientific research. We connect researchers and service providers through our online marketplace and hands-on concierge service, and promote scientific collaboration that will help improve the quality and efficiency of research. Our headquarters are in Palo Alto, California, but we are a truly global company with employees all over the U.S., Europe and Asia/Pacific. Our talented and passionate team includes developers, designers, marketers, and scientists that are charged with bringing intellectual rigor and creativity to every decision we make. We have a radically candid culture in which we hold each other to high expectations.
Ready to join us?
Science Exchange is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Undergraduate degree (B.A. or B.S.) in the physical or life sciences, with a strong research/ laboratory experience