Modsy (modsy.com) is a fast-growing SF based startup that allows you to see inspirational designs and decor within the context of your own home. Sparked by a lifelong passion for the intersection of design and technology, Modsy is being brought to life by a diverse and talented team of engineers, artists, designers, and creators.
Modsy is seeking a creative yet process-oriented individual to join the partnerships team. As partner success, you will be responsible for daily operations of our strategic partnerships. Your objective is to ensure our partner agreements are being met through the day to day task and process management.
● New partner business development
● Manage the day to day operations of our strategic partnerships; orders, new asset creation, process flows and communication
● Communicate with partners as a Modsy resource for information on partnership processes, related data, and tool support
● Product testing before releases for all partner flows
● Manage trade partnerships
● Bachelor’s Degree
● Project management (2 3 years)
● Proficient with Microsoft Suite or Google Apps
● Highly data-driven to deliver upon overall company goals and metrics
● Strong communication skills, both verbal & written with a high attention to detail
● Strong data and organizational skills
● Ability to juggle changing priorities and maintain consistent attention to detail
● Natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly fluid environment
● Strong relationship builder with others outside of the organization, always representing Modsy with diligence and tact