Cority leverages its cutting-edge SaaS-based technology and broad EHS product suite to partner with organizations around the world to effect meaningful change in the way environmental, health, and safety is managed. Cority stands by its customers as they attain performance goals, reduce EHS risks, enhance corporate productivity, and create a healthier workforce. The company has received many accolades for its strong employee culture and outstanding growth rate including recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies; being shortlisted for the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Private Business Growth Award; and being named by Aon Hewitt as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
Reporting to the Sales Director, Client Accounts, the Client Account Manager is responsible for identifying, developing and cultivating new and existing clients. Also working with Client Services to provide quotes and uncover additional sales opportunities.
1. Develop and cultivate relationships with existing clients, as Cority trusted advisor.
2. Proactively sell Cority products within your client base.
3. Identify contacts for all product lines within your client base.
4. Work on inbound requests from clients, i.e. adding new modules, users, upgrades.
5. Conduct product demonstrations as requested (WebEx).
6. Provide quotes, amending agreements, and services quotes as needed (with assistance from
7. Work with consulting group to uncover new sales opportunities.
8. Maintain accurate client information in SalesForce.
9. Travel as required to develop and maintain relationships with accounts, both client and business development partners.
10. Execute and manage program for channel/strategic partners in assigned territories.
11. Execute market research projects as assigned.
12. Support European sales opportunities as required, both on-site and remotely.
13. Conduct product demonstrations as requested (WebEx and on-site).
14. Attend industry trade exhibitions and conferences as requested.
15.Cority software knowledge an asset.
16. Knowledge of SalesForce an asset.
• Must have a university degree in business or equivalent work experience.
• Must have at least 3 years’ experience in sales, account management or business development.
• Must have the ability to work independently as well as on a team.
• Must possess strong organization and time management skills.
• Must feel confident demonstrating the Cority application.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills.