Cority leverages its cutting-edge SaaS-based technology and broad EHSQ product suite to partner with organizations around the world to effect meaningful change in the way environmental, health, safety and quality is managed. Cority stands by its customers as they attain performance goals, reduce EHSQ risks, enhance corporate productivity, and create a healthier workforce. The company has received many accolades for its strong employee culture and outstanding growth rate including recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies; being shortlisted for the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Private Business Growth Award; and being named by Aon Hewitt as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
Toronto, Cority HQ
• Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
• Achieve monthly quotas of $ pipeline generation.
• Meet or exceed activity metrics for managing inbound Leads.
• Meet or exceed activity metrics for outbound attempted calls, voicemails, conference calls, discovery calls, emails and Linkedin Inmails.
• Position the value proposition of the Cority solution and communicate key information regarding solutions and delivery of our products.
• Actively build product, customer and market knowledge.
• Educate prospective customers on new and existing capabilities of the software platform.
• Work with Sales Executives (SE) to research and prioritize target account lists.
• Validate and update sales and marketing information in Salesforce.com (SFDC).
• Qualify inbound leads generated by marketing activities to identify relevant Sales Accepted Opportunities for SEs.
• Perform outbound sales activities (prospecting) such as cold calling to locate and qualify relevant Sales Accepted Opportunities for SEs.
• Nurture potential long-term Opportunities through consistent phone and email communications.
• Responsible for building a strong, and consistent pipeline of leads.
• Report on any new market trends that may provide additional insight to sales and marketing to build out messaging for targeted audiences.
• Create sales and marketing materials that support lead generation and nurturing activities working with Marketing (Mktg.).
• Off-hour work may be required for international market development (early and late shift)
• Other responsibilities assigned as required.
• The role reports to the Manager, BDR with day-to-day accountability to, and coaching from, the BDR Team Lead.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
1-2 years' experience in a sales role, preferably in B2B, preferably in software.
Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Strong time management and organizational skills.
Ability to navigate corporate structures and identify decision makers.
• Specific Skills
Knowledge of CRMs such as Salesforce desirable.
• Desired Languages
English (French language capability is a preference)
COMPENSATION: Competitive base salary plus bonus
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Collegial work environment with a focus on career growth for employees
• 18 different native languages spoken among a workforce of 150, the diversity of our employees reflects that of our client base.
• Comprehensive medical coverage for you and your family. Our plan covers dental and most medical procedures with no deductible.
• Cority provides a generous healthcare spending account to ensure that finance isn’t a factor in the health choices you make for you or your family.
• We reimburse the costs of an annual gym membership (or any equivalent sports/fitness activity).
• Central location with all local amenities nearby, a lunch room with foosball and ping-pong and a view over the Toronto skyline.
• An active social committee that regularly arranges monthly social events such as employee sports days, international potlucks, Happy Hours, Holiday Party and our annual ping-pong tournament.
Cority employees receive exclusive discounts to a huge variety of products and services. Employees have used these discounts to save money on rail tickets, car rentals, hotels, theatre tickets, laptops and sporting events.
Cority is an enterprise software company based in Toronto with a global client base. The company’s core product is a software platform that is used by large corporations, NGOs and government agencies to manage employee health and safety. If you’re interested in learning more, go to www.Cority.com