Cority leverages its cutting-edge SaaS-based technology and broad EHSQ product suite to partner with organizations around the world to effect meaningful change in the way environmental, health, safety and quality is managed. Cority stands by its customers as they attain performance goals, reduce EHSQ risks, enhance corporate productivity, and create a healthier workforce. The company has received many accolades for its strong employee culture and outstanding growth rate including recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies; being shortlisted for the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Private Business Growth Award; and being named by Aon Hewitt as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
LOCATION: Toronto, ON (Flexible).
Cority is the industry-leading Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality software provider to the world’s largest enterprises. The company is growing rapidly and is expanding its global footprint. At the same time, its market leading SaaS platform continues to expand and evolve. To support this growth, we are seeking a Technical Training Manager to define, design and execute a comprehensive training program to educate initially Systems Integration Partners on Cority Software. It is envisioned that the role and program will expand to Cority Clients and Cority Client-facing teams. This position will also work closely with our Professional Services team to evolve our already successful user training programs. It is envisioned that the Manager will develop and expand the function to support a formal Cority Certification program.
The Training Manager will define a curriculum to ensure Partners, Customers and Client-facing employees (Success, Implementation Consultants and Sales) have the product knowledge necessary to fulfill their respective roles and leverage the full potential of Cority software.
- An initial priority on systems integration Partners. Identify learning objectives and outcomes
- Define curriculum
- Develop a repeatable, scalable education program in support of learning objectives and outcomes for different audiences.
- Deliver core training to key audiences and ensure learning objectives and outcomes are successfully met
- Support on-going training initiatives by developing content, delivering training sessions
For Partners (Initial priority)
- Ensure appropriate level of knowledge of relevant Cority implementation methodologies and interface / engagement model between partner and Cority over the lifecycle of the client
- Enable Partners to train Partner consultants and eventually Cority customers on the software to ensure the highest adoption and success
- Support ongoing training to ensure Partner Channel success (e.g., refresher training, new functionality, new products)
For Client-facing Employees
- Working with Product and Marketing, ensure Cority Consultants and Sales have an appropriate understanding of Cority platform
- Provide ongoing product training and support to Cority Consultants, Support and Success to ensure they are able to provide the highest adoption and success of the software for clients
- Partner with Professional Services to provide engaging, comprehensive training curriculum and content for Cority customers
- Program should be scalable and results-oriented
- Provide valuable content for the Cority User Community to support customer engagement and user adoption
While not initially the case, the Manager will likely lead a small team as the program evolves.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Education: University or College degree (postgraduate and above in an EHQS and/or IT related field preferred)
• Experience: 5-7 years in EHSQ software, consulting, and/or software training
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience in the EHSQ industry (Cority application preferred)
- Demonstrated understanding of technical training best practices
- Knowledge of learning management solutions
- Understanding of training best practices for SaaS / software
COMPENSATION: Competitive base salary plus bonus
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Collegial work environment with a focus on career growth for employees
• 18 different native languages spoken among a workforce of 150, the diversity of our employees reflects that of our client base.
• Comprehensive medical coverage for you and your family. Our plan covers dental and most medical procedures with no deductible.
• Cority provides a generous healthcare spending account to ensure that finance isn’t a factor in the health choices you make for you or your family.
• We reimburse the costs of an annual gym membership (or any equivalent sports/fitness activity).
• Central location with all local amenities nearby, a lunch room with foosball and ping-pong and a view over the Toronto skyline.
• An active social committee that regularly arranges monthly social events such as employee sports days, international potlucks, Happy Hours, Holiday Party and our annual ping-pong tournament.
•Cority employees receive exclusive discounts to a huge variety of products and services. Employees have used these discounts to save money on rail tickets, car rentals, hotels, theatre tickets, laptops and sporting events.
Cority is an enterprise software company based in Toronto with a global client base. The company’s core product is a software platform that is used by large corporations, NGOs and government agencies to manage employee health and safety. If you’re interested in learning more, go to www.Cority.com