Cority leverages its cutting-edge SaaS-based technology and broad EHSQ product suite to partner with organizations around the world to effect meaningful change in the way environmental, health, safety and quality is managed. Cority stands by its customers as they attain performance goals, reduce EHSQ risks, enhance corporate productivity, and create a healthier workforce. The company has received many accolades for its strong employee culture and outstanding growth rate including recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies; being shortlisted for the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Private Business Growth Award; and being named by Aon Hewitt as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
LOCATION: Toronto Headquarters
Reporting to the Manager of Presales, the Technical Presales will be our configuration expert within the department. Tasked with keeping our data fresh and relevant, the Technical Presales will work with product management, product marketing, and our sales engineering teams to constantly add to our library of demonstration content. They will also work together with our IT teams to keep the technical architecture of the demonstration sites moving smoothly.
The Technical Presales role is primarily an internal support role; however, the ideal candidate should look to develop market-facing sales skills and demonstrate the solution in a future Presales Engineering role.
• Manage the configuration of demonstration content (data, screens, reports, dashboards) through scripts, uploads, and manual data entry.
• Liaise with the Application team to keep demonstration environments up to date.
• Manage SQL Server databases, run update scripts, and perform other database admin tasks.
• Participate on RFPs/RFI response teams as required.
• Respond to technical questionnaires and security assessment checklists.
• Assist presales engineers in the delivery of demonstrations where necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• University education, preferably in Computer Science or a related field.
• Strong technical experience as a Technical Consultant, Database Administrator or equivalent.
• Experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) would be an asset.
• Experience in Environment, Health, Safety or Quality practices or software would be an asset.
• Must have fluency in English. Additional languages would be an asset.
COMPENSATION: Competitive base salary plus bonus
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Collegial work environment with a focus on career growth for employees
• 18 different native languages spoken among a workforce of 150, the diversity of our employees reflects that of our client base.
• Comprehensive medical coverage for you and your family. Our plan covers dental and most medical procedures with no deductible.
• Cority provides a generous healthcare spending account to ensure that finance isn’t a factor in the health choices you make for you or your family.
• We reimburse the costs of an annual gym membership (or any equivalent sports/fitness activity).
• Central location with all local amenities nearby, a lunch room with foosball and ping-pong and a view over the Toronto skyline.
• An active social committee that regularly arranges monthly social events such as employee sports days, international potlucks, Happy Hours, Holiday Party and our annual ping-pong tournament.
Cority employees receive exclusive discounts to a huge variety of products and services. Employees have used these discounts to save money on rail tickets, car rentals, hotels, theatre tickets, laptops and sporting events.
Cority is an enterprise software company based in Toronto with a global client base. The company’s core product is a software platform that is used by large corporations, NGOs and government agencies to manage employee health and safety. If you’re interested in learning more, go to www.cority.com