You are passionate about content marketing strategies that prioritize quality over clicks. You have a proven track record of successful content initiatives, and have been involved from conception through execution and measurement. You are an exceptional writer, clear, concise, and focused on copy that drives business results.
At IFTTT, we want to help our users get more from the apps and devices they use every day, and help our partners better connect with their audiences. This role will shape how we tell that story across a variety of channels.
What will you do?
- Develop a content marketing strategy that aligns to the company’s overall goals
- Set a editorial calendar for our blog(s) and write and publish new posts on an ongoing basis
- Develop a social media strategy and bring the IFTTT brand to life across different online communities
- Write and send our monthly email newsletter and our promotional emails
- Collaborate with the executive team on thought leadership and presentations
- Partner with different teams across the organization to provide copy and content for every aspect of the IFTTT experience, from mobile app update notes to new web experiences to videos and user surveys.
- Measure our top of the funnel traffic and campaigns to understand how our content impacts our goals and where we could optimize
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- 4+ years experience in copywriting, editorial management, and content marketing with history of developing effective content programs
- Proven track record of prioritizing launch initiatives, campaigns, and experiments based on biggest impact tied to the company's goals
- Comfortable using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to understand content impact
- Knowledge of SEO trends as well as paid and social media strategies pertinent to driving digital audience growth and engagement
- Experience managing copywriters, contractors, or freelancers
- Bonus points for experience with email HTML, Customer.io, Moz, Adobe Experience Manager, and any graphic design programs (Sketch, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator) — and for being an IFTTT user. Show us an Applet you’ve made!