• 3+ years of experience in UI and Web Application testing
• Good knowledge of SDLC and thorough understanding of Agile methodology
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Experience in Manual/Automation/Integration/Acceptance/Regression testing.
• Passion for QA, ability to evangelise QA principles and drive high quality on-time product releases
• Strong written and oral communication skills and enjoy working in collaboration with multiple teams
• Experience in reporting bugs, preparing bug reports and tracking bugs to closure.
• Experience with Test Automation Tools like Selenium and jMeter is a plus
• Develop and execute software Test Plan, Procedures, and Participate in all phases of software development life cycle.
• Review Requirement/s and translate them to detailed test plans, test cases, test reports, etc.
• Work with Multi Discipline Team to develop and execute test strategies. • Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for quality methods, processes, systems and procedures.
• Analyses test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
• Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining test results.