What you’ll do
- Lead and build the user insights and market research function for Uber EATS.
- Work with product and marketing teams to scope and design quarterly research project/action plans for consumers, restaurants and delivery partners globally.
- Using research, you will help establish product-market fit, shape positioning and messaging, provide insights for product development, differentiation and definition.
- Use quantitative and qualitative research to test and validate specific product & marketing hypotheses and feed this back into product development.
- Gather market and category level insights across all territories.
- Be hands on in drafting questionnaires and discussion/interview guides and handle end-to-end project set-up and execution.
- Spot market opportunities by identifying problems for consumers, restaurants and delivery partners and connecting these insights to how we prioritize product development.
- Synthesize primary and secondary research into actionable findings.
What you'll need
- True passion for Uber’s mission and the company’s hybrid technology / operations nature.
- At least 8 years of leadership experience with quantitative and qualitative market & consumer insights and/or research.
- Experience with new product development, positioning, message development and optimization.
- Ability to execute quantitative research from questionnaire design, fielding, analytics, and reporting but also able to pull together higher-level critical thinking.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
- Experience working with and analyzing large data sets.