Based in sunny Los Angeles, Ritual is a new kind of health brand led by the belief that you should know exactly what’s in your vitamin and how it works. We use only the best nutrient forms and publish our sources and research for all to see -- because transparency is kind of our thing. Our mission is simple: to inspire women to feel their best, every day, through healthy, daily habits.
Our team of curious skeptics is made up of world-class scientists, artists, e-comm whizzes, and straight up hustlers. We’re small, well-funded, and on a mission to reinvent an entire industry. If you’re a team player and questioner who refuses to settle for pseudoscience and thinks outside of the traditional marketing box, we want you.
What You'll Do
As marketers, we thrive on spreading the story of Ritual & turning skeptics into believers. We’re seeking a smart, energetic marketing intern who is up for that challenge, and eager to learn! The role will support the Marketing Managers in campaign development, creation of marketing materials, and cross-functional team efforts.
- Support the team to develop culturally-relevant and impactful campaigns that connect with consumers
- Day-to-day project tracking and management with internal cross-functional teams (e.g. content, advertising, media strategy, social, etc.) and agency partners
- Gather campaign data & insights to help inform future planning
- Bring your ideas to the table & pitch to the team
- Coordinate feedback loop between external agencies + marketing and creative teams by distilling data and preparing project updates
- Identify key influencers, content creators, women to profile and potential partners
- Provide general admin support across the marketing team
Who You Are
You thrive in a fast-paced environment where decisions are made on the fly. You’re data-driven with a creative streak, and self-motivated with a natural curiosity for consumer behavior.
- Have/are pursuing a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, Finance or related field of study
- Fascinated & energized by the Marketing space
- Willing to get gritty & roll up sleeves
- Keen eye for detail, hyper-organized, and process-oriented
- Able to prioritize work under timelines across different teams
- Comfortable switching gears and moving between projects seamlessly, often working with different teams to obtain deliverables
- Eager to be a team player across all areas of marketing, from advertising and email, to social and content (and beyond!)
- Passionate about understanding brand DNA & storytelling
- Strong communication skills
- Motivated by our company mission and eager to help people create healthy habits
- Positive attitude and can’t wait to join our Ritual fam