Mist is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance engineer as a strategic component of our engineering team. As a QA engineer at Mist, you will ensure that we deliver the best AP in the world. You’ll bring testing and quality assurance to the table and help hardening the AP for functionality, performance, and reliability.
Job Duties And Responsibilities Include
- Help delivering an exceptional quality of Mist APs.
- Build and maintain a layer 2/3, multiple station wireless network testbed
- Think up test cases and write test plans.
- Work with the firmware team on how best to test the product’s hardware and software.
- Write automate tests and harness results.
- Drive towards better test coverage.
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Independently able to bring up test harness and write test scripts for functional/performance/scale tests.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- WiFi, expert in 802.11