What we're Building
Over-Automation is killing the effectiveness of both Marketing and Sales. Engagio is building software that helps revenue teams and their potential and existing customers feel human again.
Our all in one Account Based Marketing solution helps companies engage with their best prospects and customers, get deeper insights at the company level, and communicate with personalized, relevant content.
This isn’t our first rodeo. Engagio has over $32 million in funding from Norwest, FirstMark, Storm Ventures, and First Round Capital and our CEO, Jon Miller, has been instrumental in building two of the largest marketing technology companies in the past 20 years including Epiphany (IPO: 1999); and most recently as co-founder of Marketo; (IPO: 2013 - Sold to Vista Equity for $1.8 billion in mid-2016). Additional senior leaders come to us from Eloqua (acquired by Oracle), Marketo & Platfora (big data).
At Engagio, we see "Success Engineering" playing a key role between engineering and our customers. We're looking for customer-centric people with a bit of web development or engineering experience who are truly passionate about helping others and providing an amazing customer experience from the beginning. This role has two main components; externally, you'll be helping our customers set up Engagio and answering the technical questions that come up. Internally, you'll be leading efforts to make yourself and the rest of the Engagio team work and scale as efficiently as possible.
You'll be working between a very talented and experienced Customer Success department and an Engineering team that's passionate about building a product with the latest tools and technologies in a way that scales for enterprise. While supporting our customers in a happy and personal way is a key requirement to this job, we're also very into letting you bring your own strengths and experience to the table to provide a unique and exceptional customer experience.
To summarize, we’re looking for people that go above and beyond to help others be successful. This is a non-traditional role that will quench your thirst to be technical while also supporting and scaling our customers and Engagio itself.
- Handle technical escalations and support all customers including enterprise - We support our customers in the most personal, friendly, and fun way possible through chat, email, and occasionally phone support
- Use JIRA to enter and track bugs and features
- Optimize our users experience through documentation and process improvements
- You will have SSH access to Production and be responsible for troubleshooting problems in Production
Ideal candidates will:
- Be gritty and passionate
- Have a technical-ish project (website, app, bit of code that does something cool, etc.) you built that you can demonstrate and feel comfortable talking about
- Have a positive and entrepreneurial mindset
- Love working with others and the way they talk to people naturally makes them feel good about themselves
Ideal Previous Experiences:
- Experience creating web applications
- Experience working as a software engineer
- Experience with marketing automation or sales technology
- Experience with support at a SaaS company
- 6 months of full-time experience in a customer facing or technical role at a SaaS company
- Near-Native English proficiency (written and spoken)
- Ability to work in the US permanently without sponsorship
Build a great software company, united by a common vision of the 1:1 future that uses data and analytics to make every interaction more intelligent, more personalized, and more relevant.
1. Freedom and Transparency
2. Happiness and Positivity
3. Excellence and Execution
Free Philz coffee
Medical, dental & insurance
Guaranteed annual 3.14 pay increase
Great downtown San Mateo location Close to Caltrain
Flexible work hours
Fun monthly events
Fully stocked kitchens
Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
*Engagio is an equal opportunity employer. *
Candidates must complete in order to qualify for the position:
Criminal background check