Legion is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the heart of Silicon Valley. We are redefining the workforce engagement landscape for companies with a large hourly workforce.
The hourly workforce is the largest workforce in America, yet attrition can be as high as %70, which means up until now, companies haven't figured out how to engage the hourly employee effectively. That's why we built Legion, are you up for the challenge?
As an Account Executive at Legion, you will be responsible for sourcing, developing and closing new business opportunities across both established mid-market-enterprise companies as well as high-growth start-ups. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help build a word class sales org.
At Legion, we have a TEAM first mentality. If you want to work in an environment where winning as a team matters, Legion is the place to be. We also want doers, not delegators. It’s important that everyone is willing to do whatever it takes to take Legion to the next level. We enjoy working together and socializing outside of work as well, if you’re not having fun...then what’s the point!?
• Manage the full sale cycle: prospecting, running discovery meetings, presenting demos, negotiating, and forecasting
• Understand customer growth goals & initiatives and establish Legion as a best in class Workforce Engagement Solution
• Provide insightful technical answers and recommendations to new and existing customers
• Use Salesforce.com for lead, contact, opportunity and account management
• Present the complete Legion value proposition via customer meetings, telephone, internet, and webinars
• Meet and exceed quarterly sales goals
• 3+ years of experience carrying a quota in a SaaS environment
• Track record of quota attainment and overachievement
• Excellent organization, presentation, and time management skills
• Experience selling business software solutions to C-level executives
• Familiarity with Retail Ops and workforce engagement is preferred
• Bachelor's degree
If you have read this far great, please answer the following questions:
1.) What drew you to Legion?
2.) What is your favorite instrument and why?
Candidates that do not answer these two questions will not be considered.