MobileIron is on the cutting edge of the mobile revolution. Think about how important your phone is – mobile devices are becoming increasingly critical for employees to be productive at work. This has left companies struggling to keep those devices secure while enabling access to company information and preserving employee privacy and positive user experience. More and more companies are now turning to Enterprise Mobility Management software to assist them with that priority. Thousands of organizations have selected MobileIron as the platform for their mobile strategies. In fact, MobileIron is the leading standalone EMM vendor in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant and has been recognized as a Leader for 7 consecutive years.
Are you excited by cloud, security, and mobile?
We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we scale to meet the needs of our rapidly growing customer base.
EMEA Partner Program Manager
The EMEA Partner Program Manager manages and develops MobileIron’s EMEA partner programs along with MobileIron’s overall sales and channel policy. He reports to the General Manager EMEA belonging to the global sales organisation. He supports the sales organisation by providing a comprehensive Partner Program framework to retain existing channel partners, increase channel partners productivity, help to on-board new channel partners and to scale the business with channel partners by extending the joint Go-To-Market with new MobileIron products and services.
This is a multidisciplinary role, requiring strong collaboration with different teams within headquarters and sales regions.
- Maintenance and continued development of existing partner programs
- Develop the EMEA Partner Program 3.0 and align with MobileIron sales and internal divisions
- Contribute for the definition/alignment of MobileIron’s global sales and channel policy
- Submit periodic reports on the state of the partner programs
- Track and analyze program results. Work with sales regions to modify approaches to increase effectiveness and meet partner/market requirements
- Define partner interaction processes and coordinate integration into tools like partner portals
- Manage program related content
- Manage, maintain and update program information, legal framework, business plans and partner portals
- Manage/initiate meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies
- Support integration of new products with existing partners
- Define on-boarding, certification and marketing programs
- Act as the lead point of MobileIron’s EMEA Partner Programs to Channel Managers in MobileIron’s sales regions around all key areas (operations, financial, sales, sales training, product training, marketing, etc.)
- Enforcement of partner program in all regions
- At least five years’ experience and strong skills in understanding partner needs, development, rollout and governance of partner programs
- Experience with multi-tier channels and all types of partners (Value Added Resellers, System Integrators, Service Delivery Partners, Training Partners, License Resellers, Value Added Distributors, Mobile Networks Operators)
- Proven track record of contributing to increased sales, market share
- A solid understanding of Channel Partner business models and what roles Partners can play to help market, sell, implement and support complex IT solutions (Mobile Security experience is a plus)
- Be able to design programs for external Channel Partners and internal stakeholders to drive a motivational behavior using requirements and rewards
- Experience with partner community and competitive landscape is a plus
- Motivated “self-starter” that can maintain high levels of productivity
- Comfortable leading meetings with external clients via phone or in-person
- Ability to work across organizational levels and intercultural experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills plus presentation skills
- Coaching abilities to transmit and land the vision, objectives, procedures and process to internal teams
- Important to be absolutely “hands-on”
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in IT or business related field of study
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent in written and oral English