LendingClub (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Digital marketing is a critical driver of LendingClub’s growth. We lead large campaigns in the areas of paid search, paid social, paid content marketing, and display, and we are always looking for new channels to acquire personal loans customers. Reporting to the Director, Digital Marketing, this role will support the continued growth of our digital acquisition channels and will focus primarily on segmentation, targeting, and personalization across various paid channels for our personal loans product. This is an analytics-heavy marketing role with significant opportunity for bottom-line impact and growth.
As a member of the Digital Marketing team, you will lead coordinated cross-channel campaigns and strategies to unify and personalize our customer experience and optimize our conversion rates. You will collaborate closely with the marketing team as well as our product, analytics, design, brand, and legal teams to build and implement key strategic initiatives that drive value for both our customers and our company.
- Develop and execute a cross-channel segmentation and personalization strategy for Personal Loans.
- Design a test-and-learn infrastructure to move quickly and collaborate effectively across channels and teams.
- Measure, track, and document all test results and critical insights.
- Maintain digital team campaign calendar and testing roadmap.
- Work with channel leads to run ad creative and landing page testing process.
- Collaborate across various internal teams to drive all new initiatives.
- Define campaign and project timelines from ideation to launch.
- 3+ years of professional experience leading paid digital media campaigns across various platforms. Experience working in the financial services industry is helpful.
- You have extensive experience working with audience segmentation, personalization, and/or conversion optimization.
- You bring a deep understanding of marketing analytics platforms (Heap and/or Google Analytics) and marketing technology (cookies, pixels, UTMs, etc.).
- You are familiar with key campaign management tools and platforms (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
- You possess very strong Excel skills. SQL experience preferred.
- You are highly analytical with very strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- You have the ability to work collaboratively across teams and prioritize effectively as needed.
- You have strong written and verbal communications.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- You love working with a diverse group of colleagues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger, as we work together to empower those who strive to achieve financial success.