Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Why Join Us?
We offer all the important stuff like competitive salaries, equity, 100% paid medical and dental, and because we've been around longer we also have stuff like great food, game rooms, a super convenient location in downtown SF and a 401K match. "While not often thought of as a "sharing economy" company, given the massive size of the financial industry Lending Club could end up being one of the most disruptive–and largest–companies in this sector." We think one of our own employees put it best: "Many companies talk about reshaping an industry, but Lending Club is one of the few that is actually achieving this lofty goal. Working here is definitely a chance to be a part of something special."
Lending Club is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join the Corporate Technology Team and provide project leadership in the areas of HR, Operations, Sales, Finance, and Internal IT technology initiatives. You will have led small to large technology initiatives including collaboration, Financial, and HR. You are an excellent Project Manager to see projects through all stages of the project lifecycle from defining requirements, assessing solutions, conceptual and technical design, development through implementation, drafting and presenting technical proposals. A strong dedication to technical excellence and teamwork will be required, as you will be in a strategic position to influence and lead change within the technology organization.
We drive talented multi-functional teams to provide solutions in HR, Call Centers, Sales, Finance and Technology solutions. The right candidate will have a good technical background and demonstrated experience in leading initiatives of many sizes.
- Leading project initiatives from ideation, strategy, planning, delivery, and launch
- Aligning teams around project/program goals and metrics
- Devising implementation strategy and plans for programs; anticipating and mitigating risks
- Driving execution and problem-solving as issues arise
- Purposefully leading dependencies and removing obstacles that stand between our team and business success
- Providing transparency and ensuring communication across diverse partner groups
- Passion to improve project solution delivery, evangelizing the vision and leading change
- Strong aim to get things done to deliver value to the business
- Validated ability to think customer-first; successful track record in building strategies and technical solutions to customer problems
- You are a leader with vision within the organization and challenge others to change
- You have at least 5 years of experience in successfully leading both software applications and technology projects.
- You have a minimum of 5 years combined experience in Waterfall and Agile project methodologies in running projects.
- You have experience with one or more of the following: Out of the box software packages; SaaS/PaaS/IaaS project; Infrastructure upgrades and deployments. Payroll implementation experience a strong plus.
- Agile domain knowledge; ability to push & pull the right optimization levers when needed
- Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a multi-functional, matrix management environment consisting of technology, product management, and business operations
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you will take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to achieve your goals
- Project Management (PMI), Project Management or Professional (PMP) Required
- Certification in Six Sigma and/or Agile methodologies a plus
Lending Club is dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger, as we work together to transform the traditional banking system. That is why we embrace a global talent model, supporting our visa-holding employee population with world-class legal services. Are you ready to join The Club?