LendingClub (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online marketplace connecting borrowers and investors. Our mission is to transform the banking system to make credit more affordable and investing more rewarding and help people achieve their financial goals. We operate at a lower cost than traditional banks and pass the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates and to investors in the form of attractive risk adjusted returns. Since launching in 2007, we’ve built a trusted brand with a track record of delivering exceptional value and satisfaction to both borrowers and investors. We're proud to be recognized as a leader for our growth and innovation, including being named a CNBC Disruptor 50 for the second year in a row, one of Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies for three years in a row, one of the Inc. 500., as well as the company with the “Best Start-Up CEO to Work For” by Business Insider. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California. In 2014, we had the largest IPO for a U.S.-based tech company.
LendingClub is a rapidly growing company that places a high value on providing workplaces that our employees value. To that end, a high priority is placed on ensuring all spaces are ready for use at all times. In addition to standard office space, the LendingClub San Francisco office space includes a golf course and a spa, and multiple collaboration café’s. Working as part of the Workplace Services Team, you will help ensure that our space is always shiny, our employees can work effectively and our guests have an outstanding experience. This is a full-time position, but days and times for the position will be negotiated with you and may include Saturday or a late start schedule.
Are you passionate about workplace services? Come join our team! You will have varying responsibilities that will shift over time to meet the demands of the business and the make-up of the team as a whole. Responsibilities are likely to include the following:
- Break Room Oversight: Ensuring food program items have been stocked properly, equipment is working properly and that the Facilities Aid Team cleans the space regularly.
- Conference Room Oversight: Performing conference room resets as needed, including cleaning/organizing all furniture, ensuring all equipment is fully operational, cleaning whiteboards, restocking markers & erasers.
- Ticket response: You will respond as directed to help tickets that come in during the course of the day. This could include providing needed furniture, fixing broken equipment, hanging items, installing ergo equipment, & event set ups.
- Storage Room Audits: As needed, you will review all storage rooms within the Lending Club offices and you will coordinate with the manager of the room to purge unused items and help to clean/organize the space as needed.
- Building Management Communication & Coordination: Assisting with building management’s requests to LendingClub for various matters.
- Moves/Adds/Changes: Providing needed support to regular employee moves and on-boarding new employees.
- Project and Program Management: Supporting the specific needs of new programs that are implemented such as the Yoga, Massage and Social Hours. This will involve a wide variety of possible support functions from helping with and maintaining use metrics, set up/tear down, vendor orientation, etc.
- Other related department duties as needed.
- 2-4 years related experience, degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Comfortable using drill and hand tools
- Able to lift 40lbs
- Ability to work with peers in a professional and positive manner within a diverse, important, fast-paced environment. Must be able to build and maintain respect and unity with co-workers.
- Able to develop, maintain and adhere to action items, responsibilities, goals, and initiatives; self-imposed or assigned
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fast paced with ability to multi-task and adept to change quickly, expertly, and effectively.
- Ability to recognize inefficiencies in systems, communicate suggestions for improving with others in an effort to improve the processes
- Ability to use applications, familiarity with CAD or work order systems a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.