Have you ever found yourself or a loved one waiting hours in a hospital Emergency Room to get care? Do you wish your physicians were more accessible and easier to make appointments with? Qventus is looking for senior front end engineers who can help redefine how healthcare systems work. Our work saves lives and helps hospitals cut tens of millions of dollars in operational costs, while improving the quality of care they’re able to deliver. We are seeking folks who will build and own significant components of the Qventus suite of web applications that do everything from providing deep dive analytics and prediction capabilities, to driving day to day operations of a hospital department and system.
As a front end engineer, you will design and develop features that help our product seamlessly integrate into the day-to-day of our users. Our front end engineers are involved with all stages of the product development life cycle including idea generation, user interviews, planning, design, prototyping, execution, shipping, and ongoing iteration during which they work closely with our product team, designers, customer success team, and, of course, our users. From a technical standpoint, our front end engineers are responsible for building out a large, scalable, responsive Frontend using React, LESS, and D3 that helps make the most of our customer's data and our AI driven nudges.
- Implement the core front end features and UI of Qventus front-end system
- Experience building front end visualization products that delivers core analytics visualizations, reporting, dashboards
- Manage the deploy, monitor and troubleshoot live services on AWS environments
- Work closely with the backend team to understand the APIs which will be used
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end modules that drive module design development
- Experience with React
- 6-8+ years of professional experience.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and work effectively in a fast paced dynamic environment
- BS, or MS in Computer Science or equivalent