What You’ll Do
- Own strategy, media planning campaigns execution across multiple display and programmatic channel partners
- Responsible for negotiation and execution of programmatic and direct buys.
- Manage day-to-day campaign operations across multiple DSPs and other partners.
- Provide critical reporting to internal and external partners.
- Consistent testing to optimize ROI, targeting, bid strategies, and creative.
- Clearly communicate performance, strategy and vision to key stakeholders
- Establish best practices and frameworks for successful executions.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 4 years of experience with display and programmatic - both direct and via DSPs.
- Hands on keyboard experience in DSPs (DBM, TradeDesk, MediaMath etc)
- Ability to negotiate and execute PMPs and direct deals
- Determine spend allocation by ad format (banner, RM, video, native) for a given KPI
- Familiarity using DC studio, Celtra and other dynamic creative serving tools
- Leveraging a DMP for targeting 1st, 2nd, 3rd party data and drive optimization insights
- Knowledge of how to optimize using viewability and brand safety partners (Moat, IAS)
- Experience working across channels running integrated and brand campaigns is a plus
- Familiar with KPIs: CPA, CPC, CPM, Attribution, Brand Sentiment and LTV
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Experience with web analytics such as MixPanel/Google Analytics
- Experience with media research tools such as Comscore/Nielsen a plus