Who you are
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed... thousands of Uber applicants each month? No problem!
- Naturally bold. You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with. You're innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to find skilled team members.
- Passionate about candidate experience. You're respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Tenacious. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team; you are passionate about working on, and solving problems.
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
What you'll do
- You'll be tasked with supporting our hiring managers, building high-performance teams and partnering wherever needed.
- You will source and hire across all teams but primarily engineering; helping to drive our product and ultimately continue to expand our business globally.
- You will create robust pipelines while making each candidate feel like they're the only one you're talking to.
- You will be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc).
- You will spread the UberLOVE through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- You will work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future team.
- You will develop relationships across multiple teams.
- You will showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about market, target companies, relationships in open source networks.
- You will willingly build pipelines from scratch, over and over again. How many candidates is it going to take for you to find the perfect fit?
What you'll need
- At least 5 years of technical recruiting experience required
- At least 1 year of security sourcing experience required
- In-house & agency recruiting experience
- To be degreed or have equivalent work experience
- To be technically savvy
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.