Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
We are currently looking for a Customer Experience Specialist (m/f) to join our Customer Experience Team EU in our office in Berlin. Our CX Team represents the Casper brand by providing best-in-class support and managing relationships throughout the inquiry, order, and delivery process.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Act as the voice of Casper on the front lines, delivering joyful experiences and developing lasting relationships with customers via phone calls, emails, live chats and text messages
- Sell products to customers using detailed product and industry knowledge
- Provide swift and thorough solutions for customers any time a delivery, transaction or general experience with our product doesn’t go 100% as planned
- Record and relay recurring customer feedback and insights to internal teams such as tech, marketing, design, and product in order to constantly improve the customer experience
- Maintain an expert-level knowledge of our products and internal management systems as well as curiosity and awareness of new initiatives within in the industry
- Ensure to keep up the Casper CX standards and processes
Our dream candidate...
- Has proven experience in sales or customer loyalty development from a customer-centric organization
- Has demonstrated mastery of some complex product and ability to quickly master new ones
- Has a “no task is too small” attitude and the endurance to consistently deliver amazing customer experiences without exception
- Has superior written and oral communication skills in the following language combinations: English and German or French and English or German and French
- Has strong people skills - is friendly, empathetic, a good listener, and is invigorated by constant personal interaction
- Is a team player who works well with a wide range of personalities and is ready to contribute to an awesome team environment
- Loves sleep!
Yes, we’re friendly. Here’s our story!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A cool office in Berlin Mitte
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates
- Free snacks and coffee
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!