Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
The Fulfillment Coordinator will be responsible for accurate and timely execution of day-to-day transactions involved in the logistics/transportation and inventory/fulfillment operations for our wholesale business. The role will require proficiency with data entry, business systems, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Fulfilling orders Executing inventory transactions and resolving discrepancies in our ERP system and partner portals to maintain a high level of inventory accuracy.
- Work cross-functionally with CX, Operations Teams and Finance to research and troubleshoot order errors and delays to ensure a smooth experience and all transactions are accurately completed
- Identifying batch shipment errors and solve
- Executing special order requests for cross-functional teams
- Surfacing ideas for process improvement
- Being a flexible team player able to step into a variety of roles based on business need
- Resolving systems exceptions / errors and coming up with creative solutions and improvements
Our dream candidate has...
- Communication and relationship management with vendors, carriers, as well as cross-functionally within Casper
- Precise execution of multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Proficiency with all internal tools - including BedPost, JD Edwards, Solidus, MS Excel / GoogleSheet spreadsheets, intranet pages, Looker
- Familiarity and point person for knowledge on Fulfillment/Logistics-related vendor portals, terminology
- Proficiency with business data analysis using Excel and similar spreadsheet tools -> managing, analyzing, and modifying data sets of varying sizes.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!