Ever wanted to play a key role in a successful company and applied machine learning with the best core technology team?
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be responsible for building the infrastructure and implementing the algorithms that make Gong AI product top leader in the market!
You will be working with a cross-functional team with a Product Manager, UX designer, dev ops specialist, machine learning engineers, and software engineers – to create the world’s best AI for understanding human conversations. You’ll be part of a team that is user-focused, has a mentality for experimentation, and iterates quickly.
- Build pipelines that run machine learning algorithms and integrate the results into the product
- Work closely with colleagues to define the right approaches, data, and processes to provide the best results at scale.
- Be part of a team that determines the right algorithms, tools, and methodologies based on the product requirements, machine learning alternatives and engineering requirements.
- Take part in the product design and planning phases and help translate the product vision into a solid product that performs scales, and is for users to use.
- Write robust and working production code while collaborating with the other team members.
- 3+ years of industry experience; M.S. in Computer Science or other relevant technical field preferred.
- Well-experienced in algorithm development and data-oriented code, Machine Learning and/or NLP, ideally around text/speech analytics, (the more, the better).
- Experienced in writing “real” code, in a programming language that runs in a production system (e.g., Java/Scale, .NET, Python).
- Someone who is passionate about creating and building new products.
- Someone who enjoys having responsibility and a sense of ownership over the created product.
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working in a team with very strong peers.
- An opportunity to work with other top talents to solve complex challenges!
- First-hand entrepreneurial experience.
- To experiment with state-of-the-art technologies.
- A high-profile, well-funded company with access to top customers in the US.