The Interactive Designer is responsible for the creation and maintenance of multimedia assets and website pages that support marketing initiatives. You will communicate and support marketing initiatives through images and layout that inspire, inform, or captivate. From concept through execution, this candidate will bring our brand to life. As part of the marketing team, you will be responsible to creating new campaign designs, website mockups, display ads, data visualizations, event collateral and other interactive media to support content marketing programs. If you love to collaborate closely with an ambitious team to produce exceptional quality, inspired, on-brand assets, then you are exactly what we are looking for!
- Produce a wide variety of designs for website pages and interactive web content including data visualizations, calculators and other web-based content.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to create designs for web pages and interactive content for campaigns.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Work collaboratively with writers, marketers, and other designers to communicate possibilities, limitations, and resource requirements for each project.
- Work with web development team to execute projects and bring designs to life.
- Responsible for image sourcing, overall layout, creatives and production design for eBooks, interactive content, web images, banners, ads, webinar decks, Powerpoint presentations, and more.
- Help bring new ideas to the team for design and content creation using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy and presenting designs to key stakeholders for design review and edits.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past work as a web or interactive designer with the ability to demonstrate creativity and originality through a professional portfolio that features your best designs.
- Experience with responsive design. This team member must create assets that are mobile, tablet and desktop-friendly.
- Stays current with web design and UI trends
- A passion for delivering beautiful, effective, results-focused, creative work
- Excellent analytical, communication and time-management skills
- Creative and flexible, with acute attention to detail and deadlines
- Handles constructive criticism well