Dremio reimagines analytics for modern data. Created by veterans of open source and big data technologies, Dremio is a fundamentally new approach that dramatically simplifies and accelerates time to insight. Dremio empowers business users to curate precisely the data they need, from any data source, then accelerate analytical processing for BI tools, machine learning, data science, and SQL clients. Dremio starts to deliver value in minutes, and learns from your data and queries, making your data engineers, analysts, and data scientists more productive. For more information, visit www.dremio.com.
Founded in 2015, Dremio is headquartered in Mountain View, CA and has raised $40 million in Funding from Top VC's including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Norwest Ventures. Connect with Dremio on GitHub,LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Want to lead our Technical Partner Engineering Efforts? We’d like to hear from you!
- Define and drive the Technical Partner Program with Amazon, Microsoft and Google.
- Lead the partner integration initiatives with the key big data platform vendors including Hortonworks, Cloudera, MapR and analytics vendors- Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI
- Work with sales and product management to drive alignment between partner integration and GTM with roadmap and field priorities.
- Maintain the technical integrations with the key cloud platform and technology vendors and keep Dremio top of mind with the technology evangelists at these partners
- Network with key stakeholders at the major cloud and platform partners to understand roadmaps, programs and incentives that can be leveraged for more fruitful win/win partnerships
- Work with partners to organize demand generation events, line up sponsorships and leverage incentive funds resulting in an improved GTM motion and accelerated technical development
- Collaborate with the cloud and platform technology partner teams and leverage their programs to drive relevance for Dremio with their customers and key partnersDevelop , deploy and maintain the Dremio application on the key cloud marketplaces
- 5+ years experience in technology related work, including roles in Pre-sales and/or customer-facing Consultant.
- Special emphasis for those working in a Partner/Channel role with strong partner platform / technology experience
- Strong Linux and Java hands-on experience. Databases, distributed systems, data analytics, data warehousing and Hadoop experience are all huge pluses
- Experience establishing relationships with Amazon, Microsoft, Tableau and other related partners.