Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
We're looking for a Data Analyst to join the Operations Analytics team to help us provide best-in-class customer experience. The work you do will have a direct and immediate impact on thousands of customers and hundreds of your co-workers. If you're always asking the question "Why?", we'd love to hear from you!
As an Analyst, you will:
- Elicit business problems from stakeholders i.e. what's the question they're trying to answer?
- Build the data layer necessary to answer those business questions using reports / dashboards
- Learn and become a Subject Matter Expert in one or more business domains
- Partner with a Senior Analyst or Manager to design solutions with longer-term potential
- Create presentations to share your findings with key business stakeholders
- Manage a few medium sized (< 2 weeks effort) projects simultaneously
- BS in a quantitative field
- 1+ years of practical analytics experience
- Knowledge of a scientific computing language (such as R or Python) and SQL
- Proficient in any data visualization tool (Tableau experience a plus)
Additional details required
Please be prepared to share a description of the most interesting data analysis you’ve performed, key findings and its impact on the business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status