LendingClub (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
LendingClub's Marketing Analytics team is looking to hire a driven Senior Marketing Analytics Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for business intelligence and marketing planning for the personal loans marketing team. The marketing organization will look to you as a key leader who will fully own and lead all planning and investment decisioning across the marketing team. You will serve a meaningful role in the development of data- driven insights, analytic frameworks, tools and standard methodologies as it relates to measuring and improving marketing effectiveness. As the Senior Marketing Analytics Manager, you will build and own the business intelligence roadmap for marketing.
- You will own the quarterly planning process, including relevant analysis and synthesizing plans and insights for the quarter
- You will identify actionable insights and provide recommendations for marketing optimization and budget allocation across marketing channels
- You will create and lead investment plans, business cases, and metrics associated with key strategic initiatives.
- You will develop strategy for metrics, reporting, testing, analysis, and forecasting to support marketing decision-making and improve the understanding of marketing performance for individual channels and across all channels. You will monitor existing metrics, develop new metrics, and work across the organization to make actionable intelligence available to marketing partners.
- You will support initiatives to improve reporting and data transparency within marketing and marketing’s key partners. This includes working with functions outside of marketing including Credit Risk, Operations and Product to ensure there is one source of truth for marketing data.
- You will synthesize data into succinct presentations that influence senior management decision-making.
- Our teams utilize reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Heap, Tableau, and other reporting tools to gain insights about customer segments and their behaviors and preferences. You will provide strategic advice on how to use these insights.
- Bachelors degree in Econometrics, Statistics, Operations Research, Data Mining, Analytics, or other quantitative field (Masters preferred)
- 8+ years professional experience in analytics and/or quantitative disciplines. (financial services experience preferred)
- Expertise with Excel, SQL, Tableau, Qlikview, SAS, R and Python
- Ability to communicate in both written and verbal form to senior leadership
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.