Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our rock star admin team. You will be supporting LendingClub's CTO and their leadership team. If you thrive in the engaging environment, love juggling and wearing multiple hats, enjoy being in the middle of everything, then this role is right for you! No day will be the same as you work to ensure that your executives are ready to take it all on. Your work will be all about partnership, working as part of an energized and professional team, and supporting our Company Mission.
- Build effective daily practices for the CTO
- Drive for crafting the most effective internal and external meetings - confirming agenda, logistics, follow-ups, etc.
- Develop and execute against executive travel plans
- Prepare expense reports
- Keep Executive(s) well-informed of upcoming obligations and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, setting priorities, managing to a schedule, incorporating input from key people, and using a test and iterate approach to problem solving, making adjustments as needed along the way
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
- 3+ years of demonstrated success providing administrative support to one or more C-level executives
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Excellent MS office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Great organizing skills, with a real passion for getting the details right
- Able to prioritize multiple assignments
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, embracing flexible approaches and able to quickly react to last minute changes
- Strong scheduling and calendar prioritization skills
- Constantly searching for new and exciting ways to do things
- BA/BS required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.