LendingClub (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
About the Role:
Lending Club is seeking a rockstar Financial Analyst to drive critical financial, business, and reporting support for the Investor Business. This role offers an opportunity to join a fun, talented, and growing Investor Finance team that partners closely with the Investor Business on driving value and expanding access to capital. You will report directly to the Sr. Finance Manager of the Investor Group and will be responsible for management reporting and analysis with an emphasis on overseeing the group’s OpEx budget and owning KPI Analytics. You will employ strong financial analysis to support sound decision-making, provide key insights, and drive continuous improvement. Successful candidates for this role will need strong finance skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Oversee OpEx program for the group in support of the forecasting, budgeting, and reporting processes
- Advance KPI Reporting while driving actionable insights with a focus on identifying leading indicators
- Provide timely expense reporting to partners, and provide suggestions for efficiency improvements
- Surface relevant risks and opportunities while clearly communicating underlying business drivers
- Liaise effectively with Corporate FP&A and accounting to ensure delivery on month end deliverables
- Build and maintain robust understanding of business drivers, metrics, and scalability levers that drive both forecast and planning decisions
- Present analyses and forecasts to senior business and finance leaders, including the executives
- Do you love challenging the status quo to drive insights and continuous improvement? If yes, then this is the next great opportunity for you!
About You (Requirements):
- 2-4 years of Finance and/or FP&A experience
- BA/BS Degree
- You demonstrate problem-solving, quantitative, and analytical skills; strategic and critical thinking
- You are self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment. Intellectually curious yet reliable
- You possess strong cross-functional experience in finance, accounting, and technology
- You have a proven track record of success in prior roles
- Advanced Excel knowledge and aptitude for systems and data extraction
Preferences (nice to haves):
- Experience in FP&A function at a growing technology organization
- Familiarity with Tableau, Host Analytics, Oracle Fusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.