Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
About the Role:
Partnerships are an important and growing marketing channel for LendingClub. We work directly with the largest personal finance websites and top brands to attract new personal loan borrowers. You'll report to the Director of Partner Marketing and will support the continued growth of our partnership marketing efforts. This is an exciting opportunity with significant long-term potential for an energetic individual passionate about the FinTech landscape.
- Manage day-to-day operations of affiliate and partner marketing efforts, including tracking and reporting, technical integrations and relationship management.
- Produce and deploy high-impact, creative campaigns and develop collateral for partners and affiliates, such as landing pages, marketing emails, website content, and other collateral.
- Create regular internal and external reports on affiliate channel performance. Contribute insightful analysis to improve profitability for both affiliates and LendingClub.
- Manage monthly budget reconciliation for partners and affiliates ensuring timely and accurate reporting.
- Ensure partner and campaign compliance with both program policies and financial regulations. Perform audits of partner websites to monitor compliance and communicate necessary revisions. Regularly interact with the Legal department to maintain current guidelines.
- 2-3 years of professional experience preferably in a partner, account or relationship management role at an advertising network, agency, or at a major advertiser.
- Excellent relationship management skills. A strong problem solver with an interest in resolving customer issues.
- You've built and executed project plans and have influencing and organizational skills.
- You can manage multiple clients/partners with many internal/external stakeholders.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, including ability to create pivot tables, vlookups, and advanced formatting.
- Tech savvy and knowledgeable about using technology to build partnerships (e.g. API integrations and product development processes).
- Bachelor degree or higher in a related field
- You're self-directed, able to work independently, in a cross-functional and rapidly evolving environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.