Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates - $1 billion at a time. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named one of Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies three years in a row, a 2012 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company in 2013. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club is hiring a Supervisor, Third-Party Management to be a part of the Operations Vendor Management team in Payment Solutions.
The primary responsibilities would include:
- The primary point of contact for leadership, process improvement, coaching, and professional improvement for third party collections vendor specialist team in Payment Solutions.
- Responsible for building and maintaining processes to ensure timely and accurate transmission of daily/weekly/monthly vendor files.
- Monitor Vendor Specialists to ensure LendingClub provides timely and accurate responses to daily vendor requests.
- Developing vendor performance reports, assist agency management to meet performance goals, and make recommendations on vendor strategy.
- Participate in Quality Assurance monitoring summaries of third party agent collection calls to identify trends and drive reporting
- Identification of gaps in Lending Club processes with third parties, and proposing solutions to address these gaps
Key skill areas:
- 5-8 years of customer service experience in a professional and rapidly changing environment. Call center and/or contact center experience is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in a leadership role supervising a team, either at the front line customer-facing employees and or back office support, is preferred.
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience defining and implementing metrics and/or adjusting current metrics based on business demands/needs.
- A professional, effective, and friendly attitude coupled with the ability to listen, teach, and elicit information efficiently - we work in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent customer relationship skills. A strong problem solver with an interest in resolving customer issues. Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Excellent writing, email, phone and organization skills (must have strong grammatical skills). Strong communication skills coupled with strong computer skills.
- A pro at multi-tasking in a very fast paced environment.
- Experienced with Oracle Fusion, SQL, Microsoft Office
- Willingness to make a difference and be creative
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.